WE USE TEXTING! For immediate opportunities, text START to (516) 882-3370
Positions available in Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties: Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
As a leading in-home healthcare service provider, Star Multi Care offers competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, great co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part time or full time, we would like to hear from you.
Summary of Duties
- Provide direct nursing care to patients. Educate patients and their families on aspects of the patient’s care, disease process and medications.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Provide nursing services to patients under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Identify and report to the coordinating nurse and physician health needs of patients and families through the observation of their physical, social and emotional needs.
- Administer nursing care to patients according to the care plan.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans through conferences with the coordinating nurse.
- Report and record patient condition and care.
- Administer medications as per physician’s orders.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Graduate of an approved school of practical nursing and one year experience as a licensed practical nurse.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations.
Must possess a current license to practice in the State as a licensed practical nurse.
Must maintain a current CPR certification.
Interested in Star Multi Care
Please fill out the interest form below and send in your application for employment