WE USE TEXTING! For immediate opportunities, text START to (516) 882-3370
Positions available in all Star Multi Care locations – Long Island, New York and surrounding NYC Boroughs, Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties; Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
Star Multi Care is a leading in-home healthcare service provider. We offer competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, great co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
Summary of Duties
Our Registered Nurses provide direct patient care; teach and supervise others in aspects of patient/family care, evaluate patient/family needs, plans patient care and refer patients for other services as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Obtain patient medical history, particularly as it relates to the patient’s present condition, from the patient or family member.
- Perform physical assessments to identify patient needs.
- Evaluates the patient’s family dynamics, home situation and environment.
- Evaluate the patient’s condition to determine what type and frequency of services are required and obtains physician’s orders for same.
- Establishes maintain and/or revise patient plans of care.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient plans and make revisions based on patient’s changing needs.
- Inform physician of changes in the patient’s condition, plan of care and/or frequency and type of services needed.
- Consult and coordinate care with other active caregivers.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Instruct and supervise Licensed Practical Nurses and Aides in specific care needed to meet the goals of care.
Education and/or Experience
Graduate of an approved school of nursing; and one year of hospital experience as a Registered Nurse.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must possess a current license to practice in the State as a registered professional nurse.
Must maintain a current CPR certification.
Interested in Star Multi Care
Please fill out the interest form below and send in your application for employment