Registered Nurse Positions in New York
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS
Star Multi Care is a leading in-home healthcare service provider. We offer competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, great co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
Summary of Duties
Our Registered Nurses provide direct patient care; teach and supervise others in aspects of patient/family care, evaluate patient/family needs, plans patient care and refer patients for other services as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Obtain patient medical history, particularly as it relates to the patient’s present condition, from the patient or family member.
- Perform physical assessments to identify patient needs.
- Evaluates the patient’s family dynamics, home situation, and environment.
- Evaluate the patient’s condition to determine what type and frequency of services are required and obtains physician’s orders for the same.
- Establishes maintain and/or revise patient plans of care.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient plans and make revisions based on the patient’s changing needs.
- Inform the physician of changes in the patient’s condition, plan of care and/or frequency and type of services needed.
- Consult and coordinate care with other active caregivers.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Instruct and supervise Licensed Practical Nurses and Aides in specific care needed to meet the goals of care.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing; and one year of hospital experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must possess a current license to practice in the State as a registered professional nurse.
- Must maintain a current CPR certification.
Positions are available in all Star Multi Care locations:
According to our Mission, “our employees are the cornerstone of our success”. Star Multi Care hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant difference in the quality of each of our clients’ lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Star Multi Care and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Star Multi Care and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.