Home Health Aide (HHA) Positions in New York
HOME HEALTH AIDE
As a Home Health Aide your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household task (e.g., making the bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the patient’s individualized care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and personal care plan. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition or incidents to RN Supervisor or therapist in a timely manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Training/testing and current certification/registration required by state and/or federal regulations for the provision of services provided.
Positions are available in all Star Multi Care locations:
According to our Mission, “our employees are the cornerstone of our success”. Star Multi Care hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant difference in the quality of each of our clients’ lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Star Multi Care and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Star Multi Care and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.