Licensed Practical Nurse Positions in New York
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
Summary of Duties
- Provide direct nursing care to patients. Educate patients and their families on aspects of the patient’s care, disease process, and medications.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Provide nursing services to patients under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Identify and report to the coordinating nurse and physician, the health needs of patients and families through the observation of their physical, social and emotional needs.
- Administer nursing care to patients according to the care plan.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans through conferences with the coordinating nurse.
- Report and record patient condition and care.
- Administer medications as per physician’s orders.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an approved school of practical nursing and one year experience as a licensed practical nurse.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations.
- Must possess a current license to practice in the State as a licensed practical nurse.
- Must maintain a current CPR certification.
Positions are available in all Star Multi Care locations:
According to our Mission, “our employees are the cornerstone of our success”. Star Multi Care hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant difference in the quality of each of our clients’ lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Star Multi Care and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Star Multi Care and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.