Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Positions in New York
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
As a Certified Nursing Assistant your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household tasks (e.g., making the bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Company policy and personal care plan.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Certified Nursing Assistant must have successfully completed a state-approved certified nursing assistant program.
- Minimum of one year of experience.
- In order to maintain certification, certified nursing assistants are required to attend a minimum of 12-hours of continuing education programs. (These programs are offered through Star Multi Care and its subsidiaries.)
Positions are available in all Star Multi Care locations:
According to our Mission, “our employees are the cornerstone of our success”. Star Multi Care hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant difference in the quality of each of our clients’ lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Star Multi Care and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Star Multi Care and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.