Personal Care Aide Positions in New York
PERSONAL CARE AIDE
As a Personal Care Aide, your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing and ambulation together with any household tasks, (making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Assists patients with homemaking, including meal planning and preparation.
- Shops for groceries and essential household or medical supplies.
- Accompanies patient to medical appointments when approved by the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
- May be asked to assist with other duties.
- Document care daily and submit all required paperwork weekly
- Must have successfully completed a Personal Care Aide training program; or have successfully passed an equivalency exam and posses written evidence of such completion.
- Previous experience in a home environment desired.
- Must be mature, emotionally stable and must display a sympathetic attitude toward providing services for patients at home who are medical problems.
Positions are available in all Star Multi Care locations:
According to our Mission, “our employees are the cornerstone of our success”. Star Multi Care hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant difference in the quality of each of our clients’ lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Star Multi Care and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Star Multi Care and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.