WE USE TEXTING! For immediate opportunities, text START to (516) 882-3370
Positions available in all Star Multi Care locations – Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties; Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
Star Multi Care, a leading in-home healthcare service provider, offers competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, congenial co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household tasks (e.g., making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Company policy and personal care plan.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure, when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant must have successfully completed a state approved certified nursing assistant program.
Minimum of one year of experience.
In order to maintain certification, certified nursing assistants are required to attend a minimum of 12 hours continuing education programs. (These programs are offered through Star Multi Care and its subsidiaries.)
Interested in Star Multi Care
Please fill out the interest form below and send in your application for employment