WE USE TEXTING! For immediate opportunities, text START to (516) 882-3370
Positions available in all Star Multi Care locations – Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties; Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
As leading in-home health care service provider, Star Multi Care offers competitive salary/benefits, a respectful work environment that appreciates a job well done, and the opportunity through our Scholarship program for our caregivers to achieve career objectives. Whether you are interested in working part time or full time, we would like to hear from you.
As a Personal Care Aide, your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing and ambulation together with any household tasks, (making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Assists patients with homemaking, including meal planning and preparation.
- Shops for groceries and essential household or medical supplies.
- Accompanies patient to medical appointments when approved by the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
- May be asked to assist with other duties.
- Document care daily and submit all required paperwork weekly
Must have successfully completed a Personal Care Aide training program; or have successfully passed an equivalency exam and posses written evidence of such completion.
Previous experience in a home environment desired.
Must be mature, emotionally stable and must display a sympathetic attitude toward providing services for patients at home who are medical problems.
Interested in Star Multi Care
Please fill out the interest form below and send in your application for employment