Home Care in Floral Park, NY – Obtaining Happiness in Life
A recent study on happiness shows that self-acceptance may be the path to overall satisfaction in life. At the University of Hertfordshire, psychologists identified three actions that increase self-acceptance and ten ways to be happier.
· Ask a friend or family member to share their feelings about you.
· Spend some quiet time by yourself to focus on your feelings.
We all have bumps along the road. Sometimes they are small and we figure them out right away. Other times they are large hurdles we have to navigate. Follow these 10 principles on your quest to obtaining happiness in life.
1. Giving – Do things for others.
2. Relating – Connect with people.
3. Exercising – Take care of your body.
4. Appreciating – Notice the world around.
5. Trying Out – Keep learning new things.
6. Direction – Have goals to look forward to.
7. Resilience – Find ways to bounce back.
8. Emotion – Take a positive approach.
9. Acceptance – Be comfortable with who you are.
10. Meaning – Be part of something bigger.
This article was based on information you can locate here: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201403/10-keys-happier-living-based-self-acceptance
Home care services is the answer for busy families who need some extra help with their senior loved ones. Does your aging parent need a little more assistance at home for personal or home care? A loving caregiver is the perfect solution.
If you or an aging loved one are in need of homecare services in Floral Park, NY or the surrounding areas, contact the caring professionals at Star Multi Care Services today at (631)956-8835. We are the Right Choice for Home Health Care Services!
Providing Services to Floral Park, Great Neck, Manhasset, Rockville Center, Plainview, Huntington, Massapequa, Dix Hills, Northport, and Stonybrook
From 1978 to 1986, Sternbach was associated with Automated Data Processing, Inc. (“ADP”)–a provider of information services, where he held several marketing positions before becoming the Director of Sales.
1999-2008 Sternbach was an active participant on the Board of Directors for Proginet–a computer software company based in Garden City, New York. He also served on the Board of Trustees of the Long Island Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society from 1996-2002.
In 1996, Stephen Sternbach was named “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Ernst & Young, Paine Webber and NASDAQ. Sternbach was also named in Crain’s New York Business Article, “40 Under 40” Successful Business Executives/Future Business Leaders in 1995. While maintaining a diversity of business and personal interests, Sternbach concentrated most of his efforts over the past 28 years towards continuously improving the quality of services delivered by the Star Multi Care Services’ family of companies.
Stephen Sternbach holds a Master of Public Administration from Syracuse University – Maxwell School of Public Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Relations and Personnel Administration from Ithaca College.
Latest posts by Stephen Sternbach (see all)
- Encouraging Your Senior to Get Active Again After Hip Surgery - January 15, 2019
- Smart Ways Seniors Are Avoiding the Grandparent Scam - January 9, 2019
- Start 2019 By Asking Your Parents These Questions About Home Care Needs - January 2, 2019